NOVEMBER 2015 - A nine year old was arrested by local police in my town in the Tampa Bay area when the bus driver saw a gun in this kids pocket and radioed law enforcement.  It was a two shot Derringer in a 45 plus caliber, a common back up pocket weapon commonly carried in bear country.  Had he fired it the results would have been devastating.  The kid went to juvenile hall and under Florida law the parent(s) will be charged.  By rights the child can even be taken away from the parents.

This article contains information gleaned from the front pages of the newspapers, some research on my behalf and a desire to get the truth out because those with interests (people who make money from this endeavor) try to lighten or assimilate the tragedy.  The NRA will tell you these are isolated incidents.  

MAY 2016 - My local paper tells me this week alone two children in separate accidents under the age of six managed to find loaded guns in their home left unlocked, unguarded and the children  killed themselves.  One was four and one was five.   Parents at fault.

APRIL 2016 - Another unsecured loaded gun found it’s way into the hands of a five year old boy who shot his 4 year old sister to death.  State laws will dictate trial of the parent under neglect and the accessible gun laws.  Regardless it won’t bring back the child.  Parents at fault.



Months ago,  the very pretty and not too bright Jamie Gilt,  31, a mother, self-adored model, actress, story teller, high-profile pro-gun activist, prosecuted shop-lifter, self made celebrity facebook advocate, and Twitter no-brainer was shot in the back by her four year old boy after spending her motherly time grandstanding probably looking for some publicity or a job from the NRA.  

A real gun advocate, suffering from Palinitis, practically cloned, she bragged about she’s teaching her 4 year old how to shoot.  It appears she never graduated the four year old course on being a good mother.

Jamie posts about firearms on her social media accounts while driving through Putnam County, Jacksonville, Florida, on Tuesday.  She was shot in the back by her four-year-old son after he found her pistol lying on the back seat of her truck just 24 hours after she boasted about his shooting skills online.   This is true, he is skilled at four, he center massed the target at almost two feet.

“Even my 4 year old gets jacked up to target shoot with the .22".  She reportedly believes she has the right to shoot anyone who threatens her family - and plans to teach her offspring the same mentality.   Obviously her 4 year old believed that and shot Mom. In truth, the moron Mom is a threat to their family.

I can see it now  “The Terror of the Kindergarten” on the HBO channel.  Watch a five year old settle disputes over who gets the sandbox!

She placed the youth in a carrier in the backseat with a loaded gun accessible to him…he shot her in the back.  Mom might see some time when she recovers. Had the bullet struck the spine, she might never recover, she is very lucky.  Lucky but stupid and I don’t believe she stands a chance at the Mother of the Year awards.

Jamie is expected to face a misdemeanor charge of allowing a minor access to a firearm, authorities said Tuesday.  The Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday filed an affidavit with local prosecutors asking that Gilt be charged with the second-degree misdemeanor, which carries a penalty of up to 180 days in jail, Capt. Gator DeLoach told reporters.

And not to say she’s an angel…  In 2013, Jamie Gilt, 30, was arrested by Jacksonville Sheriff's Department on April 4, 2013 after she was detained by security guards at Dillard's department store in the town. The prominent gun rights activist was spotted stuffing children’s clothes into her purse and hiding the bag in the child’s stroller.   

She was arrested by Jacksonville Sheriff’s Department and charged with a felony count Grand Theft Retail.  Officers released her on a bond of $2,503 pending a court hearing.  

The suspect was detained by loss protection personnel and the property, totaling $455 was recovered.  'The suspect was arrested on the above charge and transported to the Duval County Jail.'   Had she been convicted of a felony grand theft and had a felony arrest record she would not have access to guns.


APRIL 27, 2016,  MORE TRAGEDY - MILWAUKEE - As the family of 26-year-old Patrice Price continues to cope with her death, they're asking for the community's support. The young mother of three was shot and killed by her own two-year-old son, whom officials say got hold of a gun and fired from the backseat of a vehicle his mother was driving on Highway 175.

Price's employer said in a statement that she was always smiling, and could be counted on to help with any task -- adding that the mother of three will be greatly missed:

"All of us at REM Wisconsin were devastated to learn about the tragic death of one of our colleagues, Patrice Price, earlier this week. As a direct support professional, Patrice made a difference on a daily basis in the lives of individuals served by our organization—helping them with activities of daily living and ensuring they had opportunities to take part in community life. She was always smiling and could be counted on to help with any task. She will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.” -- Shelley Hansen-Blake, Executive Director, REM Wisconsin

According to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office, around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 26, Price was driving a vehicle -- headed southbound on Highway 175 in Milwaukee.  At Vliet, her two-year-old son fired a gun through the back of the driver's seat -- the bullet striking and killing Price. Officials said the gun apparently slid out from under the driver’s seat.

The 26-year-old Milwaukee woman was driving her boyfriend's car when a gun slid out from under the driver's seat and her 2-year-old son picked it up and fired it from the back seat. The bullet went through the driver's seat and hit Price in the back as she drove south on Highway 175 near W. Vliet St. about 10:30 a.m.

Adding to the tragedy was the fact Price had borrowed a car from her boyfriend, a security guard, because hers had been stolen four days earlier. When her car was stolen, the car seats for her sons — the 2-year-old and a 1-year-old — were also stolen, said Stewart.

OKLAHOMA - MAY 2013 -  Ms. Saylor Martine, of Oklahoma, fifteen, died after she was shot in the head while toying with a firearm.  She was with her sister.  The culprit, according to the police, a semi-auto owned by her parents. It was purchased by Mom for her own protection.  So the story goes, she and her sister had been handling the gun when they placed it down on a counter, where it discharged.  

I call her the girl with angel eyes, how tragic.

No one believes the gun went off by itself, and fifty years in this game and I haven’t seen one go off by itself except in a fire. But I’m sure there is enough grief to go around, and the Sheriff is hesitant is doing anything about it.  He spoke and thought it was a gun defect.  

Obviously there is more to this.  An accident means no one is charged, especially the only one who knows the truth. The sister or possibly the mother, but a child is dead and someone was negligent.  The mother should be charged, and the child will have to live with it.

MASSACHUSETTS OCTOBER 2008 -  Christopher Bizilj - A family man goes to a gun show in his small New England town of Westfield, MA with his son and a camera. It was co-sponsored by the local traffic ticketing Sheriff who had a financial consideration (sponsor and partner) in the show.  See picture of this A-Hole below.  

With an “Instructor” watching, (determined to be uncertified, not old enough, the son of one of the sponsors, recently recruited, 14 year old)  the 8-year-old boy at the gun fair aimed a full auto Uzi submachine gun at a pumpkin and pulled the trigger as his dad reached for a camera.  The 14 year old “Instructor” had told the father he didn’t think this was safe.

It was his first time shooting a fully automatic gun, and anyone who has ever fired an UZI or Scorpion or Scepter know these things have the muzzle rise of an ATLAS rocket for the untrained.

It was too much for the 8-year old boy, simply the weapon had too much muzzle rise for him and literally shot his head off with Dad in the beginning proudly filming this important event in his child’s life.  No one got charged.  

Now gun safety experts — and some gun enthusiasts at the club where the shooting happened — are wondering why such a young child was allowed, permitted, in the same range, in the same field, at the same gun range to fire a full auto weapon used in war.

Simple, follow the money.   Money, a gun show, lots of vendors showing their wares, you don’t have to be an idiot to figure that one out.  And the sheriff put it together.  Local, state and federal authorities are also investigating whether everyone involved had proper licenses or if anyone committed a criminal act.  Well there’s the hangup. Most prosecutors are elected or appointed officials and the lobbies are very powerful.   We predict nothing will come of it.

More on this story and the conclusion:  Http://

During the gun show,  was firing the micro Uzi when he accidentally shot himself in the head. He died instantly.  At the trial, upon hearing the verdict, Fleury broke into tears. He later hugged his wife and spoke to reporters outside the courtroom, offering his condolences to the Bizilj family.

"This was meant to be an educational event for people and unfortunately this terrible accident happened," Fleury said, his voice heavy with emotion. “ nd I do want to express my heartfelt sympathy to the Bizilj family and their friends for this terrible accident.”  

Christopher's father, Charles Bizilj, was present at the time of the shooting and videotaped the entire incident. Parts of that tape were shown to the jury, which also heard emotional testimony from the father. The trial lasted 10 days.

"I ran over to him. His eyes were open and I saw no reason for him to be on the ground. And I tried to talk to him and he didn't respond. I put my hand behind his head to try to pick him up and there was a large portion of his cranium missing. And I put my hand against the back of his head," Charles Bizilj told members of the Hampden County jury.

Fleury faced up to 20 years in prison if convicted of involuntary manslaughter and up to 10 years for each count of furnishing a machine gun to a minor. His lawyer, Rosemary Scapicchio, had argued that while Fleury helped organize the show, he wasn't directly responsible and hadn't actually given guns to the children there.

Carl Giuffre and Domenico Spano have also been charged in connection with the incident. The two were in charge of the show's shooting range and are accused of having provided the Uzi that killed Christopher Bizilj. Prosecutor William Bennett said he will decide next week whether to proceed with the case against them, given Fleury's acquittal.

PHOENIX - AUGUST 2014   Charles Vacca, 39  The 9-year-old girl who accidentally shot and killed a firing range instructor with an Uzi last week told her mother immediately afterward that the gun was too powerful for her and that it had hurt her shoulder, according to a Mohave County Sheriff’s Office report released Tuesday.

The family huddled around the girl, fearing she was injured, and did not realize that instructor Charles Vacca, 39, was wounded until another employee ran over, according to the report. After realizing what had occurred, the girl's parents immediately removed her and their other two children from the property and brought them to the nearby restaurant so they wouldn't see what happened, the report states.

The New Jersey family had been vacationing in Las Vegas and on Aug. 25 was shuttled to Bullets and Burgers, the firing range at Last Chance property in White Hills, Ariz. The family had taken a ride on a monster truck before heading to the shooting range, according to the report.

The girl's father was the first to fire the weapon, a mini Uzi 9mm, and then the girl took her turn. With the girl's mother recording, Vacca showed the 9-year-old how to stand and shoot the gun, allowing her to fire a few rounds.

At this point Vacca switched the gun into its automatic setting, according to a deputy who would later view the mother's video.  "(The father) said all of a sudden he heard a lot of rounds fire and saw (his daughter) drop the gun to the ground," the report states.

Range instructor Ross Miller witnessed the incident, and told deputies that he saw the girl start to shoot the weapon, and the recoil sent it straight up into the air and "crossed the path where Charles had his head," the report stated. Employees immediately started applying pressure to Vacca's head wound and called 911.

Medical personnel arrived and stabilized Vacca before transporting him to the University Medical Center in Las Vegas via helicopter. Vacca passed away shortly thereafter, according to the report.

The girl's parents did not permit investigators to talk to their children because they were "going through a lot," the report states. The man said his family was in shock and they wanted to leave the area and return to Las Vegas, according to the report. The girl's mother allowed investigators to access the video on her cellphone.

Investigators collected evidence from the scene, including the firearm, the magazine and four live rounds. Deputies were instructed to retrieve copies of the release waivers signed by the family, but were told by employees that the waivers had blown away after the incident.  But prosecutors are not filing charges in the case.  Because the mistake was made by the instructor who is dead.

In Kentucky, a five year old, just given a rifle, a sort of rite of passage in some families, left out in the open in a corner of the room, loaded and he proceeded to shoot his sister who was four.

3 year old Had Speights, accidentally shot and killed himself last month with his uncle’s handgun, which he found in a backpack.

Jarvis Jackson (1) was accidentally shot and killed by a boy (4) last month after their baby sitter brought a handgun to the house for personal protection and then fell asleep after leaving the gun loaded and unsecured on the kitchen table.

4-year-old Cody Ryan Hall, who accidentally shot and killed himself in April with a family owned handgun he found in an unlocked gun case.

TOMS RIVER NJ - A six-year-old Toms River New Jersey boy accidentally shot by Brandon Holt, 4-year-old neighbor on Monday night, has died.  Police said Holt was shot in the head by his friend after the younger boy went into his home on McCormick Avenue and somehow got his hands on a .22-caliber rifle. The boy found the rifle under a bed.  Police said the 4-year-old then went outside and accidentally shot the 6-year-old, who was sitting in a quad nearby.

The boy’s father, Anthony Senatore, was arrested and charged.
 Five counts of second-degree child endangerment one count of third-degree child endangerment.   Each second-degree count could potentially bring 5 to 10 years in prison, which means that if Senatore is convicted, he could theoretically face up to 50 years in prison. 

VERDICT TOMS RIVER – A Toms River man, who accepted responsibility for the fatal shooting of his 6-year-old neighbor by his 4-year-old son, was sentenced Thursday to three years in prison for leaving the loaded rifle that killed the boy unsecured and accessible to the children in his home.

Before Anthony Senatore, 35, of McCormick Drive, was sentenced for his role in the 2013 shooting death of Brandon Holt, he told Superior Court Judge Wendel E. Daniels that his lapse in judgment will haunt two families forever.

"Although I will be sentenced this morning to a term of imprisonment, the torment of these thoughts will occupy me throughout my existence on this earth,'' Senatore said. .

"Brandon played with my own three children regularly and was a guest in my home on many occasions, including many times for dinner,'' Senatore said. "We considered him part of our family.

TEXAS: JOHNSON COUNTY AUSTIN MCCORD -   “Forgot he had a loaded magazine in the AK-47” when he pulled the trigger, shooting the girl in the stomach, on her 13th birthday, in a gun-cleaning accident, this imbecile must not watch much news.  And rule one is clearing the chamber of any rounds, Rule two is don’t point, Rule three is finger off trigger. Rule four is frickin idiots should not have guns.

He accidentally shot and killed his 13-year-old step-sister on her birthday while he was cleaning his AK-47.  Emilee Bates was shot once in the stomach by 19-year-old Austin McCord in their home near Joshua, Texas on Tuesday evening as he attempted to remove rounds from his weapon, authorities said.

He immediately hit a home alarm system to notify law enforcement and six minutes later - 
at 8.11pm - sheriff’s deputies arrived to find McCord holding his sister's wound.  She was airlifted to hospital in Fort Worth, but died at about 10pm on Tuesday.

Investigators said McCord had two dummy rounds above his loaded magazine. He ejected these rounds and thought he was making the weapon safe by pulling the trigger to drop the bolt on an empty chamber - but forgot he had a loaded magazine in the gun and it discharged.

DALLAS TEXAS - I guess the Dallas man who rushed his bloody grandson to the hospital pays more attention in the future to good gun control.  It does not refer to how to hold a weapon. It refers to how to properly store a weapon so a four year old can’t shoot himself.   He is  fortunate as his 4-year-old grandson, who was visiting his home Wednesday, found a loaded handgun beneath a pillow. The little boy shot himself in the shoulder and survived BUT... history repeats itself...

HOUSTON TEXAS - A 4-year-old boy who shot himself at his grandparents’ northwest Harris County home has died, family members confirmed Thursday. The family of Bryson Hernandez released a statement through Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital.

“Bryson, our sweet little boy who was loved by everyone he ever met, passed away earlier today and we are utterly heartbroken," his family said. The hospital and Sheriffs officials confirmed he was the boy who shot himself.

Authorities arrived at the Cypress home in the 15400 block of Redbud Berry Way shortly after midnight on Tuesday. Bryson was breathing and unresponsive. He was rushed to the Texas Medical Center where he remained until his death.

Bryson was visiting his grandparents at their home. Harris County sheriff's officials said they were "cooperating with investigators fully." The findings will be forwarded to a Harris County grand jury.

Children’s Protective Services also will investigate, but CPS officials said in the past the agency hasn't had any dealings with the family.  Bryson loved and was devoted to two things - his family, especially his sisters, and Iron Man - his favorite superhero.

“He looked up to Iron Man because he was strong, fearless and he dedicated his life to helping others," the family said in the statement.  CPS officials want to find out how Bryson was able to gain access to the gun. 

Last year, at least four children died in Harris County as a result of accidental shootings.

Adults can be prosecuted for making a firearm accessible to a child, a misdemeanor charge.  In the statement released Thursday, family members said they hoped Bryson's death would be a reminder to families with firearms in the home.

“Always check to make sure you know where your guns are and that they are safely out of reach of children, not loaded and locked away," the statement said.  Bryson, who fought for his life with the bravery of Iron Man, will now save the lives of other children as an organ donor.  Family members said he will soon be laid to rest in his Iron Man costume.

"We know he wouldn't have had it any other way," they said.